Sunday 12 August 2012

Song of the summer

With a mere 3 days left of the summer holidays and the thought of going back to school looming over my head, I took the time to compose a list of my summer songs. The top five songs on the list are songs that I've either listened to a lot over the holidays or good songs that I've recently discovered!

So, the list goes like this:

In 5th place: Don't Tell Me... by The View

In 4th place: Good Riddance (time of your life) by Greenday

3rd place goes to Across the Nile by Amy Macdonald

In 2nd place is On a Plain by Nirvana

And finally in 1st place....

Violence by Blink 182

Leave your favourite songs of the summer in the magical comments box!

1 comment:

  1. I love the back ground of your blog..
    I just started a new blog I would love if you can visit, if you give me a chance
    to see more of what I post in the future by deciding to follow me (I promise to follow you right back ASAP*) xoxo waiting on your visit!!! can't wait for you to be part of my new subscribers..xoxo
    http://closet2fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete