Sunday 1 July 2012

My playlist

On my iPod I have a playlist of 39 songs. The songs are:
-coldplay-don't panic
-coldplay-shiver
-coldplay-clocks
-coldplay-god put a smile upon your face
-the killers-on top
-the killers-glamorous indie rock and roll
-the killers-believe me natalie
-the killers-midnight show
-the killers-everything will be alright
-the killers-exitlude
-the killers-this river is wild
-the wanted-all time low
-the wanted-turn it off
-the wanted-invincible
-the wanted-dagger
-the wanted-lie to me
-the wanted-lose my mind
-the wanted-behind bars
-the wanted-made
-the wanted-a good day for love to die
-the wanted-rocket
-the wanted-i'll be your strength
-the wanted-last to know
-mumford and sons-little lion man
-mumford and sons-the cave
-nirvana-come as you are
-nirvana-smells like teen spirit
-nirvana-lithium
-the smiths-bigmouth strikes again
-the smiths-girlfriend in a coma
-the view-same jeans
-radical face-welcome home <----this is the nikon advert song :D
-stereophonics-dakota
-radiohead- street spirit (fade out)
-kaiser chiefs-I predict a riot
-the white stripes- seven nation army <---- the original version before marcus collins
-arctic monkeys- I bet you look good on the dancefloor


And that's all! Any opinions or suggestions? Leave them in the magical comments box! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment